Saturday, October 27, 2007

Area Woman Excited about "The Onion's" RSS Feed

I took Joe Bonger's lead and tried Bloglines AND Google Reader. I like the layout and features of Google Reader best. Signing up for a newsreader and checking my feeds has been pretty straightforward. I was very pleased to see that "The Onion" provides an RSS Feed. However, I have not yet been successful in getting my "tagged"," shared", OR "starred" items onto my blog yet. I do not see where the HTML language is to put onto my blog edit page.

3 comments:

Joe Bongers said...

Hey, I've been cited! How cool. Reading Onion feeds at work is a dangerous proposition. I used to try reading the Onion in class in college and rarely made it past the first page without embarrassing myself by laughing out loud!

Joy said...

Best. Blog post title. Ever.

:-)

Joy

Anonymous said...

Hi, Marie--You're blog is impressive. I like your book links. You do have interesting viewing and reading tastes, but I don't think it would scare off anyone. Great photo of you. Vicki

p.s. Why Lena Lingonberry?